A fireplace broke out at a manufacturing unit in Sector 3, IMT Manesar space within the early hours of Thursday. At the very least 9 fireplace tenders had been rushed to the spot, stated officers, including that no casualties had been reported because the manufacturing unit was unoccupied on the time. Quick circuit is suspected to be the reason for the hearth.
The blaze was introduced beneath management after two hours, stated fireplace division officers.
Sukhbir Singh, a fireplace division official from Manesar fireplace station, stated the incident was reported to the hearth management room at 3.29 am when safety guards on the gate observed smoke from the primary ground of the manufacturing unit and knowledgeable the hearth division.
“The manufacturing unit manufactures plastic elements for a number of vehicle firms. The hearth began from the rear aspect of the primary ground and shortly unfold via the ground gutting shares of plastic and supplies. The blaze was managed by 5.30 am earlier than it may unfold to the entrance space. Nobody was current within the manufacturing unit on the time of the incident,” he stated.
Seven fireplace tenders from Manesar, Sector 29, Udyog Vihar and Bhim Nagar fireplace stations and two fireplace tenders of personal firms had been pressed into service to douse the hearth.